(1) (a) Shipping and delivery charges and options can be found here. Once you have chosen your preferred method of delivery the charges will be displayed on checkout before you place your order.
(b) Where any shipping/delivery times are provided these are based on working days (excluding weekends and public holidays in England and Wales), and are estimates only because we are dependant on third parties to deliver items to you (please refer to the Ordering Terms and Conditions). If you need something urgently please email us.
(c) Where applicable, only standard/basic delivery charges (the cheapest) are refundable, unless the product we send you is damaged or faulty (see the Ultimate Customer Satisfaction Policy.
(2) Where we offer free shipping then, unless the product description or checkout says otherwise, this will be to an address in mainland England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
(3) Unless checkout, the product description or order confirmation says otherwise, we aim to dispatch products to you within 24 hours and usually no later than 7 days of the date of accepting your order. The law says that we must dispatch products to you within 14 days so if there is going to be a delay we’ll let you know by email so you can cancel your order or choose another product. However, despatch and delivery times are only estimates and we’re not responsible for late delivery or unavailability of products.
(4) If for some reason we are unable to dispatch the product you have ordered then, at our discretion, if you are a consumer, we will either refund the price paid for that item or will email you and offer you an alternative item. Business buyers will be supplied with a suitable alternative (same type and value).
(5) The risk in any products will pass to you
(i) if you are a consumer, when they are delivered to the address you supplied on order or when they leave our premises where you have organised your own delivery .
(i) if you are a business, when they leave our premises.
(6) Taking delivery of products is entirely your responsibility. If you are unable to take delivery and the products are returned to us, then we will arrange one redelivery.
(7) Delivery of some products may be by a service which requires a signature (this usually must be someone aged 18 or over), on receipt. Your signature, or that of someone on your behalf, confirms receipt of the products but also the state of the package received – see (8) below.
(8) When you receive your order it is your responsibility to carefully examine both the package (before it is opened) and the products for any damage. If there is any damage whatsoever, or if, for example, a package shows signs of damage before it is opened, we ask that you please sign for the parcel, 'Received Damaged'. Please then follow the instructions in our Ultimate Customer Satisfaction Policy - please use and complete the Product Returns section.
This additional policy applies when we ship products internationally – by this we mean shipping to an address outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
(1) The price of products is displayed in British pounds, GBP and so you will be paying using GBP. If your own payment method is not GBP (for example, in Euro or US$,) then your payment method provider may make a charge for paying in GBP and they will also calculate the rate of currency exchange. Currency exchange rates and charges are your responsibility so you may wish to check this with your own payment provider before placing your order.
(2)(a) If your billing and shipping address are outside the EU, any VAT which would normally be charged to a buyer resident within the EU will be automatically deducted as you check out
(b) If you are already registered for VAT in the country that we are supplying products to then, so that we can assist you, please contact us
(3) Delivery of products to an international address is at your own expense and risk and so we always advise that you to check directly with customs officials in the country where any international delivery address is located so that you understand what duties or other charges may be imposed if you ask for goods to be delivered to that country.
(4)(a) You are solely responsible for complying with any import laws and requirements which apply to the country where the delivery address is located.
(b) In addition to the actual purchase price of the products, you will be solely and fully responsible for any and all tax/duty costs, fees, liabilities, handling charges, shipping costs, insurance which may arise or apply to your order and delivery.
(5) This means that you will be responsible for any costs incurred as a result of any delivery of products to you.