This policy is part of the terms and conditions in using the website and buying from us. You can find our information and email and contact details in our contact information section.
Customer satisfaction is important to us.
We are so confident about our products we offer our ultimate customer satisfaction policy covering the following:
(1) We are so confident of our cartridges (which are all ISO9001 approved and comply with strict manufacturing standards) that should you have a quality problem with any cartridge we will exchange it up to one year from the date of your order.
(2) We also guarantee that our cartridges will work in your printer (provided you have used the right size and type) without invalidating your manufacturer’s warranty. If you do encounter any problems with your printer manufacturer trying to avoid their warranty as a result of you using our cartridges we will ensure your printer is repaired. (If it is unable to be repaired, we’ll choose a new replacement printer to give you, free of charge).
(1) We hope that your cartridges reach you in perfect condition. However, if you receive damaged or faulty cartridges or a cartridge subsequently develops a fault within one year from the date of your order we will exchange it.
(2) In addition to our one year quality guarantee, if a fault develops within the first 30 days from the date you receive your order consumers can opt for a full refund (including agreed delivery charges) if they prefer.
(1) You have one year to send us your unused and unopened cartridges and we will exchange or refund the cost of the cartridges – you only have to pay the postage to return them to us.
(2) If you change your mind within the first 15 days of receiving your order, we’ll even refund our standard delivery costs to cover the delivery charges you paid when placing your order
If we’ve made a mistake with your order, such as sending the wrong items then we will offer a replacement or a refund.
(1) If you want to take advantage of our Ultimate Customer Satisfaction Policy please use and complete the Product Returns section
(2) Please do this within seven days of receipt or the date you discovered the fault, whichever is sooner so that we can help you with this.
(3) Once you have submitted the completed form we will provide you with an RMA number and details about returning the cartridges to us. This will usually be via our chosen courier, who may offer a choice of collecting the package from you or for you to take the package to a collection shop.
(4) We would ask that you please return the item in accordance with the Returns Method within the following 14 days. We ask that, where possible, you please use the original boxes and packaging when returning items to us and include your RMA information to identify your returned package. Should you choose an alternative service we always advise that you return products using a service which provides you with proof of sending.
(5) Replacements or refunds are made within 14 days of receipt of the faulty item by us.
(6) Refunds are made using the same payment method that you used to pay us. Please bear in mind that some payment methods mean that a refund may take up to 7 days to reach your account.
(1) If you have any problems, queries or complaints, or would like to suggest any improvements, please contact us via the website or email us. We are not bound by any trade or professional approved code of practice, code of conduct or alternative dispute resolution
(2) We aim to respond to any communication from customers within 14 days. If we think that it will take longer to deal with your issues, we’ll try and keep you informed.
(3) If your complaint is about a faulty or damaged item, please take advantage of our Ultimate Customer Satisfaction Policy above – see How Do You Take Advantage Of Our Customer Satisfaction Policy?
(4) If your complaint is about our website or anything on it, please see our Website Use Terms and Conditions.
This policy is offered to ALL our customers in addition to the more limited statutory rights which consumers (non-business) may have. However, we do not intend to affect any statutory rights. In order that all our customers continue to receive the benefit of our Customer Satisfaction Policy, it is subject to fair use at our discretion.