(1) Unless we have agreed something different in writing with you before you place an order, these Terms and Conditions, together with the other terms and conditions and policies on this website, apply when you place an order to buy products from us on this website, You can find all of our information and contact details in our contact information section or by emailing us.
(2) From time to time we will be updating these Terms and Conditions and the amendments take effect immediately so we always ask that you check the Terms and Conditions
(3) If you are a “consumer" (as defined in The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013) then you may have certain rights. Please refer to our other policies, specifically our Ultimate Customer Satisfaction Policy
(1) (a) Details of the items (products) which we offer for sale are displayed on the website and anything we sell must conform to our contract with you. We comply with the law and provide details about the “main characteristics” of products but if you need any other information please email us. Sometimes products may vary, where, for example, a manufacturer changes the packaging and what you see (particularly in so far as colours and shapes of products and packaging are concerned) depends on your display and settings and we can not guarantee that this will be accurate. If you have any queries, please email us before placing your order.
(b) If you are a business customer and would like to open a business account which enables you to have a credit facility please contact us.
(2) We are not registered for VAT and therefore do not charge VAT. Unless we have agreed something different in writing with you before you place an order, you must pay the price displayed in full when you place an order. Our accepted payment methods are shown on the website. Please check the terms and conditions of your payment provider.
(3) We deliver products to you and delivery prices for your chosen method of delivery will be provided at checkout or can be viewed here.
(4) Where there are problems with your payment method then products will not be sent to you until we receive full payment due.
(1) When you place an order with us you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions and policies as displayed on the website at the time of order.
(2) We reserve the right to validate all orders, either electronically or by telephone. Once we accept your order, we will provide you with an order confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse any order. Until you receive our order confirmation, if you are a consumer, the law means you will be able to withdraw from your contract with us.
(4) For shipping and delivery please refer to our Shipping and Delivery Policy.
(5) Except as expressly stated in the terms and conditions and policies on this website or those statutory warranties which apply by law, particularly to consumers, (a) all warranties, whether express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise, are excluded in relation to the products we supply for sale (b) in so far as the law allows, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever as a result of any purchase. Your remedies are limited to damages which will not exceed £20 or the price of the products you purchased, whichever is greater.
(1) Use of any discount vouchers, codes, special offers, promotions or other “offers” which may be made available from time to time are subject to availability and only available at our sole discretion and subject to all conditions of compliance with such offer. These offers cannot be exchanged for cash and each offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the rights to cancel, withdraw or change the Terms and Conditions of any such offer.
(2) Unless an offer specifically states otherwise, vouchers can only be used on one occasion by the same business or household address.
(1) If any product is faulty, please refer to our Ultimate Customer Satisfaction Policy
(2) For cancellation of orders, please refer to our Ultimate Customer Satisfaction Policy